Posts for: August, 2020
If you are after a flawless smile, dental veneers just might be the best solution for you. Veneers are made up of tooth-colored super-slim shells developed for concealing your real teeth to produce a straighter, more radiant, and gorgeous smile. Plus the advances in modern dentistry have made dental veneers look incredibly realistic, so no one will even notice a difference!
Here at Michael A. White DDS in Chehalis WA, Dr. Michael White commonly uses veneers for correcting an array of cosmetic flaws, from slightly misaligned gaps to stained teeth that resist professional teeth whitening treatments.
How Dental Veneers in Chehalis Can Make Your Smile Perfect
Veneers can be crafted from resin composite or porcelain materials and are specifically made to go over the front teeth’s surfaces. By doing this, they mask flaws and visibly change the length, shape, and size of the teeth. The majority of dental veneers today are fabricated from porcelain since this material is capable of resisting stains better. It can likewise reflect light naturally much like that of real teeth.
The Benefits of Dental Veneers
- Since veneers are produced from materials that resemble real teeth and shaped individually for every patient, it is virtually impossible to see the difference between natural teeth and veneers.
- You could choose the exact shade of whiteness you want for your veneers. However, you should be careful when choosing which shade you want since super-white veneers won’t look natural.
- Unlike other cosmetic dentistry solutions, veneers made of porcelain won’t be discolored by red wine, cigarette smoke, tea, and coffee.
- For those with generally healthy teeth, dental veneers could be a viable substitute for dental caps or crowns, which require removing more of the tooth’s natural structure.
- They can be utilized for covering one tooth or several teeth.
The Dental Veneers Installation Process
Your dentist in Chehalis WA will buff a small amount, about half a millimeter, of your tooth’s outer coating called the enamel to make room for your veneers. You might need local anesthesia for this. Trimming the enamel is done to ensure that your teeth won’t look bulky.
Your dentist will then take an impression of your teeth and then send this to a lab where your veneers will be fabricated. Once your veneers are ready, it will be attached to your teeth using a special adhesive, and voila! You now have a flawless smile.
Get That Perfect Smile You Deserve with Chehalis Dental Veneers. Reach Out to Us
Arrange a meeting with Dr. Michael White here at Michael A. White DDS in Chehalis WA by dialing (360) 748-0168.